Most of your self-confidence comes from your smile, if that self-confidence is not there because you don’t like your smile it can affect the way you live your life. People who have struggled with crooked or misaligned teeth can testify how frustrating it is to hide your smile. Fortunately, modern dental technology has a solution to correcting misaligned teeth.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment used to achieve a more beautiful smile. Individuals with mild to moderate misalignment can utilise this procedure to achieve a better smile and feel confident in public. Patients with an overbite, crossbite, or underbite can also enjoy Invisalign treatments. An orthodontist uses clear plastic aligner trays to move the teeth into proper alignment gradually. Invisalign Malvern provides precise treatment since the orthodontist uses digital imaging to create the trays. The patient wears the trays for at least twenty hours a day to achieve the best results. You can easily remove the trays and perform your daily oral health like flossing and brushing. At Adelaide Cosmetic Dentistry, we work with experienced orthodontists for comprehensive bite issues. We also use ClinCheck software to map out the development of your new and improved smile which allows use to understand what treatment would be the best for you. Whether that be Invisalign Go for minor, aesthetic issues like crowding gaps and minor crossbites.
Reasons you should consider the Invisalign Procedure
Invisalign Norwood was designed to help people straighten their teeth with minimal impact on life. If you wish to correct your misaligned teeth with minimal impact on life but do not know which treatment to consider, here are the top reasons to invest in Invisalign treatment.
- Unlike traditional methods where people used braces, Invisalign is a non-noticeable procedure.
- Invisalign is also comfortable since they are plastic trays you can remove when you want.
- Invisalign treatment works differently from traditional braces. If you follow your dentist’s orders, you will see results in a quicker timeframe.
- Fewer follow-up visits are needed with Invisalign than when using conventional braces. Although you will still see your orthodontist for cleanings and check-ups, you will not require adjustments with your treatment like you would with metal braces.
The Health Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
You may be surprised to learn that the benefits of Invisalign go beyond achieving a confident smile. Straightening your teeth can impact your overall dental health. Some of these health benefits include;
- Swollen and red gums are a result of having crowded or too widely spaced teeth. Properly aligned teeth result in healthier teeth and gums. When your teeth are properly aligned, the gums will fit more securely, giving room for strong and healthy defence against potential oral problems.
- A huge benefit of Invisalign over traditional braces is not getting food stuck in your brackets and wires. Removing the food trapped in braces is a challenge. With Invisalign, you can easily remove the aligners to brush or floss your teeth.
- How your teeth and gums look say a lot about your overall health. As such, using the Invisalign procedure will improve your overall health.
The ultimate goal of Invisalign is to find a minimally invasive procedure that produces maximum results at an affordable price. Call us on or browse through our website to see our Adelaide Invisalign costs.