What Are Cosmetic Dental Implants
Dental implants Adelaide are achieved through a dental operation which replaces missing or existing teeth. The porcelain teeth are attached to a titanium screw that replaces the root of a tooth in the jaw bone. So, who needs dental implants? If you have one or more missing teeth, spaces between teeth, broken, decayed or fractured teeth or severely infected teeth you may want to consider dental implants offered by Adelaide Cosmetic Dentistry. Prior to any treatment the Adelaide Cosmetic Dentistry team will undertake a comprehensive assessment to ensure that you have have sufficient jawbone, healthy gums and don’t have any conditions that will affect bone healing. If you’re considering dental implants, Adelaide Cosmetic Dentistry has experienced professionals that will carefully assess your situation, health and budget to advise you on the most appropriate solution. For more information about our dental implants contact (08) 8271 9771 today or send us a message!
Adelaide Cosmetic Dentistry are highly experienced in placing dental implants Adelaide. So, what does the procedure involve?
- First, we assess the missing teeth and take records to detect the amount of bone, space, and how the bite comes together.
- Next, we place dental implants where the teeth are missing, then implants left in place for the bone to heal around them.
- After a period of healing, we test the dental implants to ensure they are suitable before we finally attach a tooth to them.
- Next is the fabrication stage. We take moulds of your mouth and create a tooth to attach to your dental implant.
- Lastly, the teeth are put in place and tested on the implant once you and your dentist are happy with the results.
For more information about our dental implants Adelaide and call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
One of the most frequently asked questions about dental implants Adelaide is whether they are permanent. Implants are often considered to be one of the best options for missing teeth and can last up for decades however they require regular check-ups to ensure there are no infections or bone problems. In addition, many patients are also concerned about the pain. Implants are placed under local anaesthetic. As a result, like any other surgery discomfort can occur post-surgery however the pain is not expected to last long. If you have any additional questions about our dental implants Adelaide, our friendly team will be happy to assist you with any queries.
Book a Consult Today!
If you’ve been searching for a leading provider of dental implants Adelaide, look no further than Adelaide Cosmetic Dentistry. Our team are gentle, friendly and accommodating. Our aim is to put a smile on your face! With years of experience and a huge number of satisfied clients, we’re confident that we can customise a solution to meet your needs.