What Are Cosmetic Dental Implants
Cosmetic dental implants are achieved through a dental operation which replaces missing or existing teeth. The fake teeth are attached to a titanium screw that replace the root of tooth in the jaw bone. So, who needs dental implants? If you have one or more missing teeth, spaces between teeth, broken, decayed or fractured teeth or severely infected teeth you may want to consider cosmetic dental implants. However, prior to getting dental implants it will be important to ensure that you have a fully-grown jawbone, healthy gums and don’t have any conditions that will affect bone healing. If you’re considering dental implants, Adelaide Cosmetic Dentistry are the solution for you. Our goal is to help you smile your best smile. For more information about our dental implants contact (08) 8213 1821 today or send us a message!
Adelaide Cosmetic Dentistry are the specialists in cosmetic dental implants. Our procedure is simple, fuss free and ensures the best possible results! So how does it work?
- First, we assess the missing teeth and take records to detect the amount of bone, the space and how the bite comes together.
- Next, we place dental implants where the teeth are missing and are left in place for the bone to heal around them.
- After a period of healing, we then test the dental implants to ensure they are suitable before we finally attach the tooth to them.
- Next is the fabrication stage. We take moulds of your mouth and create a tooth to attach to your dental implant.
- Lastly, the teeth are put in place and tested on the implant once you and your dentist are happy with the results.
For more information about our cosmetic dental implants call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most frequently asked questions about our Adelaide cosmetic dentistry are whether they are permanent. Implants are considered to be one of the best options for missing teeth and can last up for decades, however they require regular check-ups to ensure there are no infections or bone problems. In addition, many patients are also concerned about the pain. Implants are conducted under anaesthetic. As a result, like any other surgery discomfort can occur post-surgery, however the pain is not expected to last long. If you have any additional questions about our cosmetic dental implants our friendly team will be happy to assist you with any queries. (08) 8213 1821 for more information!
If you’ve been searching for the best cosmetic dental implants look no further than Adelaide Cosmetic Dentistry. Our team are gentle, friendly and accommodating. Our aim is to put a smile on your face! Call (08) 8213 1821 today!
Have questions or need to book a free consult?
Call us directly to book or for any queries